June 20, 2013

A New Focus

Lake Tahoe
I feel that I am ready to start posting on my blog again.  I had difficulties when I tried adding new posts to my other blog, it felt as I was writing about someone else. That was no longer my life and I was unable to publish any of those post or the pictures. I tried to make Sledge News something positive and exciting to read. The last time I remember posting something about my family being excited was our last vacation. Then a few months later my wife, "Jana" passed away and it was impossible to be excited or positive. Then with my unwise decision to move to TN, was anything but positive or exciting. I try to remain positive and uplifting but after Jana passed I had doubts and negative thoughts. We all have difficulties and face obstacles throughout our lives. So I try not to post anything negative on Sledge News, Face Book, or any other web site.
Maleia and Daddy
After Jana passed everything changed. It seemed as my circle, "family and friends" disappeared or reduced in size very quickly. I felt that I really needed my circle then. It was still there, however it had change and was not the same. There was a lot of resentments, pain, and memories that continues to be on our minds today.  The last 20 months has been a difficult blur mixed between reality, dreams, and most of all disbelieving that these events occurred. During this time the only constants were Maleia's unconditional love for me and with my determination I continue to focus on completing my degree. These recent events that I have been through and continue going through has shown me those individuals that are really in my circle and that I can count on when I need them. These last 20 months continues to being a struggle that I continue learning from that is teaching me too become the strong independent person that I have inside of me. He wants to come out so that I can become the father that Maleia and I both need for our future together. I began a new chapter in life which is why I felt the need to create a new blog. I have a new outlook on life and new goals to work on. To accomplish my goals I need to change the person that I am and individuals that I surround myself or associate with. I want to build a reliable circle/network with people that has a drive and similar goals as myself. I have a new understanding on my potential in life and how I can become a success by just applying and believing in myself when others doubt me.
I hope that many people can relate to this and choose to follow me, offer their positive feedback, or constructive criticism. This will help others and teach them how to cope with their lose. I have a lot to information to share and much more to learn. I would like to get others involved to make positive changes and get others to share their own positive insight. If  I began to go off track I what to know who I am sharing my information with. I hope they can offer me support and listen to keep me focused and on my positive track. I just want to begin my new chapter in life on a positive note for me, my daughter, family, friends, and anyone else going through a difficult phase in their life. I feel that everyone is capable of having a successful life if he/she remains determined. We all need help and to share our problems even if we are not looking for help it is a relief to know that someone is always listening besides our higher power. Thank You for listening and God Bless you all.   

2 comments:

  1. Please remember to leave a comment. You would be doing me a favor. It will let me know people are reading it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about all the sad stuff that's happened to you. I'm glad though you are looking at life in a new light. Be strong brother and remember God is always with us to help us in the good and bad times.

    Also keep pushing yourself in school. My wife is going to school to become a teacher and she has amazed me at how good she's been doing. Plus she's been learning quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Please try to post positive honest comments or when replying to posts offer constructive criticism.